Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting Started

At long last the time has come to introduce myself to the Blogosphere.  After investigating the required qualifications for blogging and discovering that there aren’t any, I concluded that I am quite qualified, indeed maybe over-qualified to comment on energy issues.  The primary purpose of my blog will be to convey my contrarian perspective, to question conventional wisdom when appropriate, to provide reality checks, to encourage dialogue, and to say what’s on my mind when I think others will or should care.  Most of my posts will be on energy issues - renewable energy, electric transmission, the smart grid, electric vehicles, energy policy, etc.  I will try to avoid pontificating and instead intend to provide a reasoned analysis from a rational perspective.  Any comments, elaborations, suggestions and criticisms are welcome, though I will delete anything that is rude, uncivil or otherwise inappropriate.  My goal is to publish weekly, though not weakly, so let’s see what happens.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment